Sean M. Ciemiewicz, RMA ®
- Posted by charles
- Posted in
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
+1 (858) 551-4015 x 242
As one of the Principals of Retirement Benefits Group, Sean works with a phenomenal team of professionals dedicated to retirement programs for companies and individuals. Sean’s expertise is working on education and communication programs, individual retirement management and has an interest in behavioral finance.
Sean has been in the financial services industry for 16 years and started his financial services career with Prudential Securities, which subsequently changed to Wachovia Securities. Previously, Sean enjoyed a career at the Anheuser-Busch Theme Parks in San Diego and Orlando managing promotional marketing programs.
Sean also is on faculty at Boston University where he teaches a course on Retirement Management.
In the news
- Bad News Bonds Could Increase 401K Fiduciary Liability
- Clients: Many Advisors Give Lip Service To Communication
- Save for retirement the moment you land your first job after college
- With Retirement You Can Pay Now or You Can 'Pay' Later
- Passion for the Participant
- How to benefit from rolling over your 401(k) to an IRA
- Know how to financially plan for retirement so you can retire on time
- Retirement Plan Education Can Foster Productivity
Sean earned his Bachelors of Science degree from San Diego State University with an emphasis in Communications. He also holds a Masters of Business Administration degree from National University.
CA Insurance Lic. #0C50836
Sean is a high school football official and has his private pilot’s license (flying small airplanes). He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Holiday Bowl and Poinsettia Bowl. Sean attends Penasquitos Lutheran Church in San Diego where he plays drums in the ensemble.